As 2022 comes to a close, I’d like to reflect not only on this past year but on the past 10 years! In 2023, Partner in Art will be turning 10. 10 years since I embarked on this journey as an independent art advisor; 10 years since Partner in Art, a boutique art advisory firm, was incorporated, 10 years since I started working with my first client.
10 years later, I am unbelievably grateful for all the support I have received and proud of what I have accomplished. Here are some highlights:
- Advising clients on acquiring works of art they love
- Building entire art collections from the ground up, with one client acquiring over 50 works of art.
- Having clients that have collected with me for almost a decade.
- Seeing many artists, whose work I have placed in private collections early on, having successful careers.
- Asking my clients to loan a work from their collection for a Museum Show
- Being recognized as a trusted professional
Thank you for all your support, for seeking my advice when buying art, for reading my newsletter, for signing up for my art tours and for your love of art. It has been a rewarding journey. I look forward to the next decade, for the opportunity to continue to serve my clients; source and place art to create bespoke art collections that are visually appealing and bring them joy.
Wishing you all the very best for the Holidays and a Happy and Healthy 2023,